All current Chapman University law students are eligible for a free standard account on BarEssays.com, paid for by a generous donation to the Law School by John Bailey (Class of '07) and Alternative Dispute Resolution, APLC.
In order to obtain your free Chapman Law School account:
- After reading through the rest of this page,
click here and then click on “Sign Up”
- Go through the first three steps of the sign-up process
- You must sign up using your Chapman Law e-mail account to be eligible.
- When you reach the payment screen, enter the Chapman Law coupon code provided to you by the Chapman administration.
If you do not have the coupon code, email us.
- The Chapman Law coupon code will only be valid for currently registered students of Chapman Law School.